[ubuntu-studio-devel] Missing applications: Audacious & Shotwell

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Sun Apr 3 12:41:55 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-02 19:18, Len Ovens wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2016, Len Ovens wrote:
>
>> Hmm, commit 1445 comment "Removed Shotwell." I didn't do a very good
>> job. :P
>
> Further looking finds:
> https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-dev/msg00586.html
> Which gives the reason why it was removed.

right! :) I still wonder if rawtherapee should be included; I've never
had a single hustle-free session with it. But that is just me. However,
for that reason i know very little about it. And filing a bug-repport is
a detour compared to simply firing up the next alternative in the list:
darktable, which works great.

Anyone else has gotten better luck with rawtherapee?

--
Set Sakrecoer