[ubuntu-studio-devel] deviantart

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 20 16:18:49 UTC 2015

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 22:47:53 +0800, C. F. Howlett wrote:
>Can you suggest alternatives, Ralf?

No, I don't know an alternative to date very young Thai beauties,
neither an alternative website to post artwork, otherwise I would have
mentioned an alternative website to post artwork.

I like to drive a Ferrari today. A car theft would allow me to drive a
Ferrari today. Do you know an alternative to a car theft, that allows
me to drive a Ferrari today?

IOW I hope a missing alternative is not an argument to use something
that could be considered as questionable.

Regards,
Ralf