Graphics apps, kde stuff

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:52:06 UTC 2013

Now hmm I am the packager of Calligra (which includes Krita) for it's last
two versions (2.6.0 & 2.6.1) since I'm now a Kubuntu packager. I thought
that Krita is really a great app. However we aren't using KDE anymore. Even
though we have KDE libs in the ISOs, I disagree that we should put it in.
It's sort of not integrated. However since I'm not a member of the Ubuntu
Studio Development Team, I shall not have any problems with it being added
to the ISOs.

As for GIMP Paint Studio, I can absolutely volunteer to package it (since I
now have more experience). However I need to find a sponsor to get it in
the Ubuntu archive, otherwise we can't add it in into the ISOs.

smartboyhw (Howard Chan)