Alessio's PPA Natty - 2.6.37-11.25~ppa1 - OK

ailo at
Sun Jan 30 14:05:54 UTC 2011

Since linux-generic we are able to get realtime operation
again, so I updated the wiki page I made for firewire.

>From testing results I have gathered that the user does not need to
belong to audio group to use firewire, at least as long as jackd is not
running in realtime mode.
We still need audio group to achieve realtime with jackd.

As I explain in the wiki page, all that is required for a firewire user
to achieve realtime operation with jack is to add oneself to the audio

Feel free to checkout