(re)Developing the Ubuntu Studio Site

Louie Queral louiethecuban at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:05:37 BST 2010

Before we start creating anything, I think it would be important to find
several websites we can construct some sort of model from. At the same time,
we should identify some aspects of US's site that we should cherish.

Here are some sites that I found that I think we could take some inspiration
from:
http://www.tuneupmedia.com/
http://bigcartel.com/
http://www.pixelcraft.ie/
http://www.gomedia.us/

Notice that all of these sites are very simple and do not overwhelm the
potential user with too much information at once. This kind of design makes
the user able to think clearly and sharply, just like any artist that begins
a big project.

I'll come up with an original template for the site, but I first want to
hear what other ideals we should incorporate into the design and aesthetics
of the site.