Luke - libffado Main Inclusion Report

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 20 05:32:31 BST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 01:13:21PM EST, Scott Lavender wrote:
> Luke,
>
> Here is the Main Inclusion Report for libffado.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReport/libffado

Thanks very much for doing this Scott, much appreciated.

Overall, you did very well in filling in what you could. I have filled in the rest of the report that you weren't sure of, and made a few changes here and there. One thing to remember, is that when dependencies are asked for, the dependencies of the source package is what is being asked for. This means the source package libffado requires the list of dependencies given in that list to build. I hope that makes sense. To get an idea of what I mean, in a terminal, run apt-cache showsrc libffado to get a list of build dependencies.

If there is anyone else who wishes to add/ammend the report, please go ahead and do so. If you intend to do so, please announce it on the list ASAP. If everyone is happy with what we have there now, Scott, feel free to go ahead and file the bug required to get the package reviewed. Don't forget to subscribe ubuntu-mir to the bug, and feel free to subscribe ubuntustudio-dev as well, so the whole team can track the progress of the bug.

Thanks for your great work.

Luke