Luke - libffado Main Inclusion Report
slavender at consolidated.net
Wed Aug 12 04:13:21 BST 2009
Here is the Main Inclusion Report for libffado.
A few notes:
1. I have not filed a bug report and subscribed 'ubuntu-mir' to it at
2. There were numerous things that I was not definitive on, so a good
once over would be appreciated.
3. And there were things that I could not even make a reasonable guess
at this time due to my ignorance. These include:
* Security: binaries running as root/daemons?
* Quality Assurance: test suite in the upstream source?
* Standards Compliance: FHS/Debian Policy?
* Standards Compliance: Packaging system/patch system/packaging
Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance with this
And anything that you (or anyone else) want to explain to me about this
process or any of the questions I attempted to answer would be greatly
appreciated. I wish to learn as much as I can.
More information about the Ubuntu-Studio-devel