VideoTutorials

Chris Garver cgarver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:08:08 GMT 2008

video tutorials are nice, but if youre gonna rely on youtube or googlevids
to host, the resolution is always too poor

ill take good solid *illustrated* documentation over video anyday... also,
most every linux related video ive seen has very poor english, so theres
that

speaking of english, videos would be central to one language only... you
cant use google or babelfish to translate a video :(