[Bug 1776012] [NEW] Sync rkhunter 1.4.6-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1776012 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Aug 11 19:54:10 UTC 2018
You have been subscribed to a public bug by François Marier (fmarier):
Please sync rkhunter 1.4.6-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
* rkhunter on Ubuntu 18.04 produces messages like the following during
its "shared memory segments" test (bug 1775939):
/usr/bin/rkhunter: 14795: [: /usr/lib/firefox/firefox: unexpected
* The script exits with an error as soon as it hits that broken check.
* Run `sudo rkhunter -c --enable ipc_shared_mem` and make sure the
check completes and doesn't end prematurely.
* Note that this is not a perfect test because the failure only occurs
when a suspicious segment is found. I don't know how to trigger that
* Very low. This is a single-byte bashism fix.
* That package has been in Debian for more than 5 months without
Changelog entries since current bionic version 1.4.6-1:
rkhunter (1.4.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Update team maintainer address to Debian Security Tools
[ Francois Marier ]
* Fix bashism (closes: #892012)
-- Francois Marier <francois at debian.org> Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:18:26
** Affects: rkhunter (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Released
** Affects: rkhunter (Ubuntu Bionic)
Sync rkhunter 1.4.6-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors