GSOC Proposal - Add RDP support to Vinagre

Alexandre Vázquez alexandre.vazquez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:05:05 BST 2010

Sorry,

I sent the other mail as a response to a threaded mail. Sorry! I rewrite
here:

Hi to everyone, First of all I want to introduce myself. I'm Alexandre
(Alex) and I'm a spanish student and I in my last year of a Computer
Engineering Degree. I want to apply for the Project 'Adding RDP to
Vinagre'.

You can see details of my proposal in my page in the ubuntu wiki. (
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/GSoC/2010/AlexandreVazquez).

I do a technical degree in System Administration and now I'm doing a
speciality in Distributed Systems. All theese years, I have some background
work with RDP and similars protocos and I developed many RFC based apps and
distributed applications like that (you can see at my Linkedin Profile
http://es.linkedin.com/in/alexandrevazquez)

I'm talking with the mentor of the project but I want to know if anyone of
you want some ideas to do a great RDP support to vinagre that tsclient or
any other alternatives don't.

I want to work with this great team and with the all people that I can read
here!

Cheers to everyone and good luck with your proposals!