Introduction, Proposal

Anirudh anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Tue Mar 30 23:25:15 BST 2010

Hello everyone!

I am Anirudh. I graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
in a few months, after which I'll work full time in my startup Company -
Ninjagod, Inc., to make learning material for Ubuntu and Desktop linux
easier to create, share, find and learn from.

To start off, we're(mostly I'm) building a tool called Tuxtorial. I've
taken the liberty to provide a detailed outline and some pretty mockups
of the same, and other details here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GSoC/2010/AnirudhSanjeev

I would appreciate any feedback, comments, cake, bug reports, etc. Anything
along these lines particularly would be very helpful:
1. References to potential mentors, since this isn't a listed project.
2. Feedback on the idea, and suggestions for improvement.
3. Any errors in language. My English isn't as good as my C++, which isn't
   quite spectacular either.

I've done a Summer of Code in 2009, and still am continuing to improve my
SoC project. My other credentials include summer internships at Google and
Microsoft Research, and a few other open source projects which I've taken
the liberty to highlight in my application. I am a fully self taught
developer majoring in Physics.

On a personal note, I love coffee in ways that are probably illegal in many
countries. I play guitar and bass in an 80's heavy metal cover band, and
love writing long personal letters and emails.

Thanks,
Anirudh

--
Senior undergraduate student, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
http://anirudhsanjeev.org

The Unix philosophy: Do one thing. Do it well.