[Ubuntu-SG] Recruiting voluntary presenter for SLMG

Brexdon brexdon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:37:15 UTC 2009

Hi SuHaw,

Noted your point. The topic was updated as “You and the Ubuntu Community”.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello all,

If you wish to sharpen your presentation skills, be the presenter for SLMG.

There are topics were updated:

*	You and the Ubuntu Community (Koh Suhaw)
*	Benefits of Ubuntu to the non-technical user
*	Comparison of package management systems - .deb vs. rpm
*	Introduction to the Ubuntu Community
*	Nick - Ubuntu Member
*	wubi project
*	Ubuntu NetBook Remix
*	Personal Experience Sharing (Koh Suhaw)

Best regards,

Brexdon