[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu.sg site: SpammersBGone

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:34:52 UTC 2009

Hello All,

In reviewing the user list of ubuntu.sg, I see literally hundreds of
accounts that look like spammers. They're not actually posting anything
much. Perhaps the CAPTCHA is suppressing most of it. Regardless, I am
going to delete everything that looks suspicious, then I am going to
switch user account creation to "by Admin approval".

If you are a legitimate user and I've nuked your account, I apologize.
Let me know and I will work with you to restore it.

Regards
CDR