[Ubuntu-SG] June's SLMG is about to get pre-empted

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Jun 3 07:14:21 UTC 2009

Hi David,

You only have 2 hands for all the pies. I think the FOSA AGM is much more important than our presentation.

I have tried to get my boss to get in touch with someone in Dell about SFD09, but there are no marketing representative on location. I have to try to get in touch with the other site.

I might need a convincing reason or justification that this thing is gonna be a good publicity for Dell to be involved in. Having officers to talk to the marketing department is much more worthwhile than a Dell Sub-Employee trying to convince his boss' boss.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Heidir
Yahoo!: dave33bravo | Multiply: doksg