[Ubuntu-SG] June's SLMG is about to get pre-empted

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:53:34 UTC 2009

Hello All,

The fact that I am sending this email is the surest proof that I've got
my fingers in too many pies.

Looking at the results of my scheduling poll on doodle.com, it looks
like the best time for FOSA's Annual General Meeting is just about the
time of the June SLMG meeting. Tom Goh and I have discussed this, and we
really need to hold the AGM. We need the officers in place ASAP in order
to effectively work on SFDS09. So, we are going to hold the AGM in the
third week of June, as a substitute for the Ubuntu presentation at SLMG.

I am going to request that we provide the presentation for the July
SLMG.

Sorry for the conflict.

Regards
C David Rigby