Wednesday bug triage report

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Mar 9 20:26:40 UTC 2022

On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 05:02:08PM -0300, Athos Ribeiro wrote:
> Bugs last updated on 2022-03-08 (Tuesday)
> Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
> Found 24 bugs
>
> Most of these are in good hands. A few of them are worth mentioning:
>
> https://pad.lv/1668474 - (Triaged)        [apache2]           - AH00526 when using long ProxyPass worker name
>   I tagged this as server-triage-discuss. I was unsure if we need a new bug for
>   the new upstream fixes or if we can follow-up in this bug.
>
> https://pad.lv/1964141 - (New)            [libp11]            - Wrong certificate returned if multiple certs have same labeā€¦
>   There is an upstream patch ready and reviewed (still not merged). I
>   subscribed the team to this one. I suppose we can backport the patch once it
>   gets merged upstream.

I added an upstream bug task to the p11 project so we will hopefully get
a notification when the status changes.

(LP doesn't seem to allow linking to pull requests, but I worked around
it by changing '/pull/' to '/issue/' in the URL, and LP took it.  GH
automatically redirects it to the PR.  I'm unsure if status will
actually come through for a PR, but if it does this may be a useful
trick for tracking PR's.)