Wednesday Triage Report (2022-08-03)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Thu Aug 4 01:08:38 UTC 2022

ustriage found 19 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1977870 - +(In Progress) [lxcfs] - SRU fix for
    LP#1807628

Sponsored the upload.

### https://pad.lv/1982437 - +(Incomplete) [nmap] - package nmap-common
    7.91+dfsg1+really7.80+dfsg1-2build1 fai…

Tempted to close this as Invalid, since it seems like a problem with
gzip (on WSL environments) rather than with nmap.  I think it's OK to
wait a few days to see if someone disagrees with this decision.

### https://pad.lv/1969247 - *(Invalid) [mysql-8.0] - fallocate with
    FALLOC_FL_ZERO_RANGE produces zero-size file…

I spent some time and tried reproducing the bug on Focal, because that's
what some of the new comments are referring to.  I was purely trying to
reproduce the original issue, described by Lena and fixed by ZFS
upstream.  I wasn't able to reproduce it there, and left a comment
explaining what I did.

### https://pad.lv/1983411 - (New) [backuppc] - package backuppc
    4.4.0-5ubuntu2 failed to install/upgrade: …

Incomplete.

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs

### https://pad.lv/827151 - +(Triaged) [cyrus-sasl2] - Annoying log
    message DIGEST-MD5 common mech free

Nothing to do here other than mark the Impish task as Won't Fix.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14