Triage report for 2022-08-03

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 4 09:35:18 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-08-03 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 29 bugs

--

LP: #1983091 - *     Triaged       [mysql-5.7]         - MySQL 5.7.39
removes parameters, not covered in package migrations

This is correctly tagged regression-update, and is in the hands of
security. I added a couple of extra pointers that may be useful in
tackling the issue.

---

LP: #1921664 -  +    Triaged       [qemu]              - Coroutines are
racy for risc64 emu on arm64 - crash on Assertion

Bug filed about 1.5 years ago, got attention of the right people but
is difficult to reproduce. Now it happens that I have access to a system
where I can reliably reproduce the crash, so I assigned this to myself.

The bug appears to be an LTO bug happening on non-amd64 (tagged lto).
I can't tell if it's a gcc bug or qemu bug.

---

No stale bugs to retriage.

Paride