Wednesday Triage Report (2021-06-09)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Jun 9 17:06:02 UTC 2021

ustriage found 20 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1930393 - (Confirmed) [clamav] - any local user can
    shut clamd down via control socket

Subscribed ubuntu-server.  The bug is very well written and the reporter
is thorough and provides a possible fix for it.  I agree with Seth
Arnold that this will need further discussions with Debian/upstream
(systemd services...), so I left the bug as-is.

### https://pad.lv/1931179 - (New) [genshi] -
    /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/genshi/filters/i18n.py:352:
    SyntaxWarning: is not with a literal. Did you mean !=?

Triaged, subscribed ubuntu-server, but marked as low priority.

### https://pad.lv/1931306 - (New) [postfix] - bionic: postfix-dbgsym
    package lacks DWARF information

I helped the user yesterday on #ubuntu-devel and identified this
problem, so it's obviously triaged, but it's low priority.  Subscribed
ubuntu-server.

### https://pad.lv/1931314 - (Invalid) [openssh] - package openssh-server
    1:8.2p1-4ubuntu0.2 failed to install/upgrade: installed openssh-server
    package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status
    1

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs

### https://pad.lv/1453463 - (Triaged) [lighttpd] - undefined symbol:
    FAMNoExists

Apparently this is still valid for Focal/Bionic, and I think Athos could
benefit from SRU'ing it.  I pinged him and he will take it.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14