Bug triage report for 2021-01-11 (Tuesday triage)

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 12 14:58:07 UTC 2021

We had further discussions and had determined in IRC discussions that
this was an 'edge case' and 'odd configuration'.

If we want to have a discussion on this, you may need to loop me in on
this - it's an issue that we have in the juggling between "should we fix
this" and "this is a non-standard end system configuration that we don't
out of the box support".

Thomas