Bug triage report for 2021-01-11 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Jan 12 14:56:26 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-01-11 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 22 bugs

Most of bugs are taken care by other people, the only one I want to mention
is this one:

https://pad.lv/1743592 - (Won't Fix)      [nginx]          - NGINX fails to
start/install/upgrade if IPv6 is completely disabled.

There was a discussion on this bug to change the Nginx behavior for Focal
but it did not happen. A user replied saying that it is not installable if
IPV6 is disabled, and they are asking if we could make it at least
installable but the service would not start. I am not sure what is the best
course of action here, so I tagged the bug with server-triage-discuss and
I'd like input from others (specially people previously involved in this
discussion).

Lucas Kanashiro.