Monday bug triage duty - 12th October 2020

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Oct 12 14:58:04 UTC 2020

I was looking at 23 bugs that got touched the last three days.
As usual most were due to updates to bugs being worked on, this time I also
had five waiting for feedback but expiring :-/

Worth mentioning were:

1846947 samba profiling
We have waited for use-cases and finally got those, now this is up to a
discussion with debian - subscribed the team, but still prio:wishlist

1896740 bind
This was a crash that needed a user testing - it is now actionable again.
I'll take a look as I have provided the PPA a while ago.

1899180 libvirt
autopkgtest degradation in bionic that I need to look into.
Subscribed and tagged server-next

1899363 samba
Incomplete due to a lack of details, but it is about an +esm upgrade
and to some extent I wonder how we are supposed (are we) to help on these?

1899164 nginx
A rather detailed report about build time options, I subscribed the team.
But lacking the background details I also subscribed teward (who knows much
better) and asked him to comment.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server