Bug Triage - Friday 9th October

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Oct 9 06:42:57 UTC 2020

I was today facing 26 bugs that got recently touched. Of those most
were under control and being already worked on.

Interesting to mention was only one (class of) bug update:

mysql 1612517 - that is an older known case of how to handle config
issues on upgrades.
It was already improved on newer versions but isn't perfect. Lars and
Robie are aware, so I'm not sure what else to do while on triage.
A user with the same problem found this bug and decided to update
quite a lot other open mysql bugs with "this could be the same" posts.
I checked maybe 10 of them, but none of them was really the same
issue, yet FYI there might be some follow up noise on bug updates due
to that.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server