Server Bug Triage - Friday 27th Nov 2020

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 27 11:38:52 UTC 2020

Hi,
I was checking 17 bugs today. A few needed minor help, but as usual
most were under control already. Among those were three worth to
mention:

SSSD to switch from nss to openssh - in FOCAL
=> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sssd/+bug/1905790
Andreas/Sergio/Robie need to have a discussion on SRUability of this
change, it is super-well prepared by Marco already.

SSSD i386 dependencies
I subscribed the team to it as I think it is a valid case.
But I do not see us working on it soon, so I subscribed us without
tagging server-next.
To some extent it seems Timo might intend to do that change, in that
case all we have to do is track and see it happen.
=> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sssd/+bug/1904990

PHP7.2 cookie_samesite
Feedback shows that it potentially is way more important than we thought.
I subscribed the team but would ask bryce to look at it in detail
=> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/php7.2/+bug/1905109

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server