Server Bug Triage - Friday 27th Nov 2020

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Fri Nov 27 13:46:12 UTC 2020

On Friday, November 27 2020, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:

> Hi,
> I was checking 17 bugs today. A few needed minor help, but as usual
> most were under control already. Among those were three worth to
> mention:
>
> SSSD to switch from nss to openssh - in FOCAL
> => https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sssd/+bug/1905790
> Andreas/Sergio/Robie need to have a discussion on SRUability of this
> change, it is super-well prepared by Marco already.

Thanks Christian.

I've been talking to Marco about this bug for a while now, and I asked
him to prepare the bug report + the SRU (if possible).  I was happy when
I saw that he did a good job preparing everything there :-).

This is on my short-term TODO list, and I'll definitely talk to Robie
about it.  I know Andreas is busy so I'm not expecting him to
participate in the discussion, but if he wants to do so, that would be
great too.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14