Triage report for bugs touched on 2019-11-26

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Tue Nov 26 22:29:32 UTC 2019

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 06:58:08PM -0300, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> == Triage ==
> 26 bugs
> Most came from Monday's triage
>
> #1849859, #1853743: samba printing problems
> Looks like samba in eoan+ has printing problems, as we got two similar
> bugs about that. Christian found an upstream bug about it too, and
> this seems to be a regression introduced in 4.8 that also affects 4.9
> and 4.10. I'll get to it soon.
>
> LP: #1853636 - +(Incomplete)    [mysql-5.7]      - Client SSL
> connection errors in 5.7.28
> This one is interesting, because in mysql 5.7.28, the internal ssl
> implementation was dropped in favor of the system wide openssl
> library. Further details are necessary.

The bug it references has a bit more background info, including a
pointer to a patch that purportedly improves things:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-5.7/+bug/1853494

Both bugs lack logs/reproduction steps so not actionable unfortunately.
We should probably keep an eye out for other mysql bug reports involving
5.7.28.

Bryce