Server team 20110705 meeting minutes

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Fri Jul 8 16:41:02 UTC 2011

Here are the minutes of the server team meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc log at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20110705.

A large portion of the team was out, recovering from last week's terrific sprint.
Alpha2 is out this week, and Daviey asks that we all give it a try and report bugs.
Handling our incoming bug count is a priority but we also need to focus on feature
development.  Ping Daviey if you are unclear on what should be your priorities.

The team welcomed new members m_3, utlemming and Ursinha, then adjourned.