ServerGuide reviewers needed

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 12:14:10 UTC 2011

On 08/17/2011 06:33 PM, Ahmed Kamal wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> As you know Adam the maintainer of the serverguide had stepped down.
> I'm trying to assemble a team of server oriented folks who are
> interested in reviewing the Ubuntu server guide (making sure all the
> info inside is fresh and accurate), this is only part of it, the team
> would also work on creating a fresh chapter on UbuntuCloud
> (openstack+orchestra+Ensemble).
>
> If you are interested, please raise your hand
>
> Cheers

Status Update:
==========
- 13 Chapters have been adopted and are being worked on
- 1 chapter merged, 2 merge proposal pending
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/oneiric/+activereviews
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/oneiric/+activereviews>
- 9 Chapters are waiting to be adopted (Email, File servers, Version
control, LAMP, Chat Applications, Windows networking...etc). If you have
interest in any of those and are considering contributing some of your
time. Your help is really needed and now is a great time. Please add you
name to http://pad.ubuntu.com/serverguide All instructions are on that page

If you are already working on a chapter, this is a reminder to please
update your status
INPROGRESS => I am reviewing the chapter
PROPOSED => Submitted merge proposal
DONE => Merged

If you took ownership of a (sub)chapter but you do not think you can
finish it off around 1st of Oct, please regretfully revert its status
back to TODO

Thanks for all the help
Cheers