ServerGuide reviewers needed

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 17:17:03 UTC 2011

On 8/24/2011 6:57 AM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> Excerpts from Ahmed Kamal's message of Wed Aug 24 06:07:06 -0700 2011:
>> Thanks again for everyone who volunteered .. can't wait to see those
>> merge proposals :)
> This brings up one question for me. I don't know that I'll have much time
> to scour the documentation, but I do allocate 4 hours of every month to
> patch piloting in Ubuntu. Will these merge proposals show up somewhere
> that I can sponsor?

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/oneiric
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/oneiric>

My merge request from Monday was processed nice and quickly (but
admittedly wasn't the biggest of changes.  Looks like we have a nice big
one from Stefan awaiting for the networking section.

Paul