Augeas

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 24 15:13:45 UTC 2008

Hi!
        I have uploaded augeas to revu [1] and mentors [2] almost a week
ago
and i haven't received much feedback from it, just a comment of a quick
look which is on revu and some work around on Saturday from soren, who
make me fix a lot of mistakes and give me some ideas/suggestions. If
someone has some time to take a look at it i will be very grateful,
since i will wait until it's on the archive to make a call for lensers
(people to write lenses for services), i'm already writing some, but
they still need some testing. So if you can please take a look and send
me some feedback (or ACK it on revu :D)
        Thanks!

1. http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=augeas
2.
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=augeas
--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE