Ubuntu is <BEEP> nothing coz it lacks that services in its installer CD

Nay Myo Win rim.riaz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:40:30 UTC 2007

To tell u the truth, i have downloaded your server version of Ubuntu.
coz i m so crazy of  server functions.

but it won't boot from CD rom
all files are complete not corrupted

my Bios are not out dated
I m just wondering why?

I can easily boot Mandriva, Fedora, Suse, Gentu all other linux easily
why ubuntu server so sucks for me?

sorry if i bother u. i wanna see newbie ubuntu as a successful Linux.
u know , for example , Red Hat,
before they can release perfect Red Hat, their beta and testing version is
Fedora,
only if it is fine in Fedora, it launches Red Hat,

U see? but i m so glad Ubuntu is FOC. coz community are crazy about FOC.
u will become successful sooner or later.

thanks

--
Nay Myo