Ubuntu is fucking nothing coz it lacks that services in its installer CD

Alejandro Sánchez Marín asmarin at us.es
Wed Oct 24 09:50:40 UTC 2007

Dear Nay Myo Win, i can understand your impatient about Ubuntu. But i
feel you arent familiarized with Ubuntu distro.

All these services you talk, are avalaible on Ubuntu repositories.
Documentation is other problem, but you can find it on internet throught
web forums, irc servers, blogs, wikis, mailing list and so more...
(google is your friend...at least somebody makes a free websearch)

If you are new on Linux I invite you to suscribe a near local team of
Ubuntu, or if you cant find it, use Debian instead.

About your problem of bandwith you can get free CD for install all types
of systems with Ubuntu. But you will have similar problems with other
software...

Calm, ask for help and we can help you as we can.

Good luck.