Ubuntu is ***** nothing coz it lacks that services in its installer CD

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 20:02:49 UTC 2007

I have to admit that I'm really disappointed with how some people have
responded to this thread - specifically with the people who carry @
ubuntu.com addresses. The CoC requires us to respectful. It isn't very
reflective of the ubuntu spirit to reply to an angry, inappropriate
emotional-charged e-mail with even more angry, inappropriate,
emotionally-charged e-mails.

Kudos to Soren Hansen <soren at ubuntu.com> for his very ubuntu-spirit-like
reply. Sometime we need to take what people say with a grain of salt and
show them the best of what Ubuntu has to offer. Simply, We all need a little
reminder of this some times. :)

Thanks, :]

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com ) -- A browser you can trust