100 paper cuts and QA

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:01:43 UTC 2014

@Elfy:

Contributing to One Hundred Papercuts is not like fixing a bug in any
process it will emerge, but actually picking up the step *you feel
comfortable with*.

All of these steps are already very *well documented*, although
documentation is going to be *rewritten* and simplified specifically for
this project. Only *one step* requires coding, and has only 5 bugs
opened at this moment.

On the other hand, I'll show you to which papercuts the workflow points
now
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bugs?field.searchtext=&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.importance%3Alist=UNDECIDED&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=saucy%2C%20trusty&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search&orderby=-heat&start=0>
(the step is setting importances
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Bug%20importances>);
and then tell to me how much time and effort you'll need for fixing all
of them ?

For finishing, I will *thank you* for liking the picks I designed so
heartily (?). Hope you'll also take into consideration having taking two
courses specifically for working in this project (one in Lean
Management, and other in Community Management), along with my Computer
Engineering studies ?

And I would *never* be able to do the above, as I said in bug #1049082
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1049082> before
starting with the project, if I had spent time chatting on something not
related with *doing* (in the here and now).

Have a good night (if it's night there) ?