Fwd: Re: 100 paper cuts and QA

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:23:14 UTC 2014

@ Elfy:

I'm so *sorry*: I completely misunderstood you!

*When**you* said "nice pics", I imagined you where talking about
branding <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Branding>
(which it's also in the "work-flow
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Workflow>" page); so
*I thought* you were saying it ironically. But *latter* I realized you
were referring to pictures in the "average users
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Average%20users>"
page (which are already nice ?).

*What happened* is I just had a person, in real life, who wanted to
argue with me so hardly because not apparent reason; so it seems *this
putted* me in the mood and I was expecting somehow more fight to come.

So excuse me for being that unresponsive ?