Cadence Week 1 is here!

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:35:11 UTC 2013

Sorry for the confusion. In some of the testcases, I noticed there was only
an option to submit a pass result but not a failed result.
Example:
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/291/builds/46578/testcases

This testcase only has a "pass with no bugs". If it failed, submitting a
bug report will be the next course of action. I was wondering if we could
also have to option to write a comment to notify of anything interesting we
may come across during the test [?]

Istimsak Abdulbasir