Cadence Week 1 is here!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jun 18 21:47:38 UTC 2013

Istimsak,
Transmission is fixed -- third time is the charm, I'm sure of it! :-)

What do you mean by passing a failed result? The best place to store
critical information intended for developers is in your bug report :-) Are
you wanting to pass feedback along even if the test passes? I need a little
more detail here on what your after :-)

Vasudevan,
Thanks for sharing your notes. On the unity testcases most of them are
probably just updates we need to do to the testcase as you said.
Each cycle they tweak things and our tests can get behind :-) For the rest
I'll just leave my comments in your doc:-)

On the introspection piece, if nautilus has got you down, you can try some
of the new QML apps. Despite Carla's habit of
finding weird things with autopilot (breaking things is a wonderful trait
for a tester, go carla!), they are much easier and more straightforward
to write tests for. Consider picking up a test or two there to keep your
sanity -- fighting with a GTK app can get to you, trust me! Have a look here
for the list of the needed tests:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps/Testing

Thanks!

Nicholas