Launchpad group for ubuntu servers

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jul 23 00:59:14 UTC 2013

Indeed, we took work items at our last UDS to focus a bit more on the
server testcases and try and bring more people into testing server.
Perhaps this would be an excellent opportunity for you to work towards
improving and testing ubuntu server. Take a look on iso.qa.ubuntu.com at
the server testcases for say a ubuntu amd64 iso to get a feel for what's
out there. Then help fix up, contribute new, or improve the testcases by
submitting changes to the ubuntu-manual-tests project on launchpad. You
don't have to go through the difficulties of creating a new team to do
this, rather rally the support that already exists and have at it.

Nicholas