Launchpad group for ubuntu servers

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:46:04 UTC 2013

I just reviewed the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/GettingInvolved and
came across a link for server test roadmaps
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=drafter. The
blueprints on launchpad fall closely to what I was suggesting. I can use
that list as a good place to start.

As far as the server testcases on the qatracker, they are tests for
specific server roles and services. However, they can be deployed on a
network to advance the testcases. What the serverTeam and the qatracker
have is well inline for what I am looking for.

Thanks Guys.