Ubuntu Friendly

cprofitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 15 02:38:02 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-01-14 at 09:44 +0000, Mike Heald wrote:
> On 13/01/13 17:43, cprofitt wrote:
> > I tried making UF today, but was unable to do so. The error message
> > got was:
> >
> > ----
> > Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
> > egenix-mx-base==3.2.4 (from -r requirements.txt (line 2)) (from
> > versions: )
> > No distributions matching the version for egenix-mx-base==3.2.4
(from -r
> > requirements.txt (line 2))
> > ----
> >
> > I was also unable to install "Unable to locate package
> > python-egenix-mx", but I am not 100% sure that they are related.
> >
> > I think it will help the project if we can build a good step-by-step
> > guide to build UF.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> Hi all,
>
> I've been ill for the past few days, so sorry for not replying
sooner.
> I'll get on to the queries over the next day or so as I catch up with
> work I've missed.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike

Mike:

Let me know what I can do to help.

Everyone on the QA list:

We are having a conversation about getting Ubuntu Friendly rolling
again. It was suggested after some brief initial conversations that we
move the discussion to this list.

Ubuntu Friendly:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFriendly

https://friendly.ubuntu.com/

The site is done in Django and the LP site is here:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-friendly

Please let us know if you are interested in assisting with getting
Ubuntu Friendly rolling as a community driven project.

Charles Profitt