This week in QA

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Jan 17 18:51:42 UTC 2013

Update on the autopilot tests for this week. The good news is thanks to
some help, the project has proper packaging now. The bad news is I've
been waiting on the packages to land in the ppa -- I'm not sure what
happened or where they ended up, but I'm trying to track it down.. In
the meantime, the tests are sitting out there ready to run, but no
package for you to install to do so.. yet.. I'll post again once it
lands.. fingers crossed,

Nicholas