Meetings

Miguel Branco mig.jcb at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:50:13 UTC 2011

Could I suggest that logs of the meeting be recorded and displayed on the
wiki or someplace equivalent?
It's not the same thing but it would minimize the drawback of not being able
to attend.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'short-them plans' but I'd think a clear
set of instructions for starting to help is needed.
"How do I start helping / What can I do?" style. Even if it means to
coordinate first with anyone responsible for handing out tasks.

I'm sorry if this sounds strange or obvious(!), I don't have much experience
on open source but I felt that maybe I was not the only one who needed that
explicit :)