Make Ubuntu Tweak as Power Users' Standard Tool

Manish Sinha manishsinha at ubuntu.com
Sun May 22 09:51:56 UTC 2011

I would also recommend to look at the discussion on ubuntu-devel related to
why it was not allowed in repos (I am sure you must have seen it)

I would also recommend you to ask the MOTUs for the changes needed for it to
be in official repos. The changes you suggested are nice, but I was just
recommending to keep MOTUs in sync/informed.

Thanks for your hard work. You and ubuntu tweak contributes rock

--
Manish