[Ubuntu-PH] newbie pow

Chris-jo Salvatierra chrisjo.mla2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:42:11 UTC 2005

thanks aaron!

actually my customers are a bit afraid of the idea and some services i had
like webcam chat on yahoo is not yet offered after my ubuntu migration.
luckily and thankfuly they are not afraid to ask questions and are not
afraid of the new look of the desktop. in fact, they are very interested to
learn more.

as i am a newbie myself, i cannot teach them more than i would like to.

hoping that i could meet some if not all of you in person.

thanks again!

--
The 3 BE's: Be hopeful. BE humble. BE happy.