[Ubuntu-PH] newbie pow

Radamanthus Batnag radamanthus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:33:10 UTC 2005

Someone should document the experiences of Mr. Salvatierra and others.
We can share this with the rest of the Ubuntu community and the larget
general Linux community. Make it a "big win" case study: How Thousands
of Workstations Nationwide are Migrationg from MS Windows/MS Office to
Ubuntu/OpenOffice.

Anybody here from inq7.net?

I can volunteer to write this if no one else will.

rad