Obtaining Edgy Eft disks

brendon brendontoogood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:54:31 BST 2006

> >From https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue14
>
> "Shipit plans announced
> Canonical COO Jane Silber has announced the plan for ShipIt, once Edgy
> has been released. The current plan is to continue to ship Ubuntu
> 6.06 LTS, due to it being a long supported release, while Ubuntu 6.10
> (Edgy Eft) will be available for download only. Approved LoCo teams
> can request 6.10, however, and will be sent out a large bundle of CDs
> to distribute, as well as distributors that can further spread the
> Ubuntu message. [...]"
>
> So my question again is - are there plans afoot for Ubuntu-NZ to
> obtain a bulk quantity of Edgy disks for NZ distribution or can I be
> vested with authority to order a box or two for local distribution?
yes i need a heap as well  and would like some myself

  Brendon Toogood
  Ubuntu Linux Advocate
  The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number #1741
  Linux Registered User #417189
  http://www.freewebs.com/wlcs/

The New Zealand Ubuntu LoCo Mailing List subscribe at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-nz

or check out our Wiki at

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NZTeam