Stepping Down As Editor in Chief - Call for Nominations and More Volunteers

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 18 13:14:11 GMT 2010

Hi all!

Due to personal circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer
dedicate the time and attention needed to help produce a timely,
quality, newsletter.  I feel the team and the readers deserve an Editor
who can devote the hours needed to do this.

I can't say thank you enough to the team and to the readers UWN for the
opportunity to work with them and for the readers on UWN - it has been
awesome and I am going to miss interacting with everyone on a day to day
basis.

During this transition time there will be some delays in producing the
newsletter for a few weeks and I would ask that readers and team members
to bear with us as we get everything back on track.

If you are interested in helping with UWN or the Editor in Chief
Position more information can be found here [0] and on the wiki pages
[1].  Some of the responsibilities of Editor in Chief are but not
limited writing the summaries for the General Comunity News Section as
well as being able to cover all sections if a team members can't cover
it for that week. You will also be responsible for producing and editing
UWN.

Again please bear with us (and me) during this time and I can't thank
everyone again for this opportunity to work on UWN

Please feel free to email me on or off list for more information.

with gratitude and appreciation,
Amber

[0] - http://akgraner.com/?p=627
[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/EditingPolicies