[ubuntu-my] Talent search is on for cybersecurity students

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Tue Jul 28 17:00:44 BST 2009

Rafe,

i'm sure there are many talented people in GOV here but many of them are
either sidelined/ignored or downright sent to the cold room because
they're smarter than management.

it's wonderful to see you stand up and speak for the few good ones but
then being able to take criticism and wanting to perform better is not
traits of the typical gov't employee.

to me, most gov officials are 8-5, mon-fri, waiting for "hujung bulan"

sorry if you aren't but got labeled as such.

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337

http://nanasbarat.dyndns.org