is that your final decision about removing the game "*ver god"

vido vido at masrawy.com
Tue Jun 30 00:22:29 BST 2009

i sent you email asking for removing game called "*ver god"
and discuss it with some one from your team call Stefan Ebner
and here is the discussion that gone between us

I'm trying to clarify.

I wrote:
"speaking about or using the word god is not an insult,
but something like "Your God s*cks" which means that
since we are following the rules of the state it is not
a crime or something bad to use the word "God" like
in this game.

If the name of the game would be "F*ck God"
I'm sure the situation would be different.

> and  can i under stand from
>
> """This is not the case so I think removing this game (I tested it and my
> personal opinion is
> that I don't like it as you said it's crap which is rude anyways) is
> censorship and I'm
> totally against it.."""
>
> that you agree to delete this game from your repository

*No!*
You wrote that this game is crap so I tried it out
and as I said I'm of the opinion that I don't like it
but this is *not a reason* to remove it from the archive.

I said: Removing this game is censorship and I'm totally
against it -> I'm totally *against **removing* this game.

> i`m waiting your respond

PS.: It seems you just replied to me. For the future please CC
 the motu mailings list

so i want to know is that council board decision
and if its not i want to know the council board decision in this Issue
and i have to end my mail by some points
that there is just one God
there are People how don`t believe in him
and there are people how Differed on how
to identify him
every team has not to offend other teams Beliefs
and when they want to debate on which team is right they have to do it  in a good and polite  way with out fighting or insulting each other
when God is mean to me huge thing and no one could be over him don`t do a game  and right in it in a big font "*ver God"
coz it is an offend to my  Beliefs

so if we consider that the author of the game don`t believe in God why did he mention him or that there is how could be over him
in this game
if you don`t believe in god and you don`t believe that he exists you don`t mention that there is how can be over him in a game  unless you want to offend People how believe in that
coz if you believe in him you will not going to say "*ver God"

my point of view about censorship

censorship is like police to prevent the crime before its going to be done

Imagine some  people fight each others  some one try to Violate right of  the other and that other try take his rights from that one how violated legaly  so he went to police he didn`t find any he  tried to find police and he didn`t find police and he tried and tried an some how the police is Disappeared  and he couldn`t to take his right by law  then he decide that  going to fight him back trying to defend his rights then there will be people how will be killed Injured

the same is with  censorship

censorship is not wrong using  censorship to Suppress people saying that is offend some thing and it`s not that is what i call it wrong,lieing, deceiving and exploitation authorities of some charge in bad way

that is it for now
i`m waiting a respond