Request for updating libnet-sip-perl and libio-socket-ssl-perl

Steffen Ullrich Steffen_Ullrich at genua.de
Mon Sep 22 21:31:06 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm the author and maintainer of the Net::SIP perl module.
You ship with hardy a version 0.39, which isn't the newest.
In the mean time a lot of bugs got fixed so that it would
be a good idea to update it.

Same is true for IO::Socket::SSL, where I'm also the maintainer.
The shipped version 1.02 is over 20 month old and in the mean
time there were a lot of bugfixes and some features added.

Because I'm using ubuntu myself I would be willing to help
maintaining these packages or maintain them myself.

Regards,
Steffen

--
GeNUA Gesellschaft für Netzwerk - und Unix-Administration mbH
Domagkstr. 7, D-85551 Kirchheim. http://www.genua.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Magnus Harlander, Dr. Michaela Harlander,
Bernhard Schneck. Amtsgericht München HRB 98238